This is Kim Cheol Hui, the director of Eversoul.
Before I get started, I wanted to thank all Saviors for the support/love you have shown.
We are looking at a temporary maintenance on Jan. 12th (Thur.) and I wanted to share some details beforehand.
[Known Issues to be Resolved]
- Quantity of Tiles being given out from the Town Shop will change from 10 → 100. Price remains the same and if you had purchased 10 Tiles with 300 Town Coins, you will receive the 270 Town Coins back retroactively.
- Infinite loading that happens intermittently when going back to Lobby from Town and downloading a patch again will be resolved.
- Intermittent issue of controls not working when entering Friend's Town will be fixed.
- Intermittent issues of daily conversation not progressing due to Bond Info error will be fixed.
[Vivienne's Ultimate Skill Error to be Resolved]
- Vivienne's Ultimate Skill, "Giant Destroyer of All Things" skill range will be fixed to correctly apply damage 4m around the enemy as the skill tooltip states, and the visual issue of skill effect and the actual hit being inflicted appearing to occur at different spots will be fixed.
- Vivienne's Ultimate Skill, "Giant Destroyer of All Things," will have the tooltip changed to additional state damage of 110%, 115%, and 120% (from the previous 90%, 95%, and 100%).
[Other Soul-related Known Issues]
- Prim's Artifact skill, "Where's the Ace?" being applied only to herself will be resolved.
- Miriam's Artifact skill "Cursed Bullet" applying the resistance decrease in proportion to the enemy's resistance instead of what is the correct stats will be fixed.
- Display issue of Rebecca's Artifact skill "Mana-Destroying Yellow Injection" tooltip not changing even after skill level has increased will be resolved.
- Text issue of Aira's sub-skill stating "130% of Aira's max HP" instead of "130% of Aira's ATK" will be fixed.
- Jacqueline's Ultimate Skill, "Operation: Meteor Strike '' tooltip stating to apply damage "to the target witht the lowest HP '' when it's actually "to the closest enemy" will be fixed.
- Jacqueline's Ultimate Skill, "Operation: Meteor Strike" will be revised so that when moving you will not overlap completely with the enemy.
- Soonie's Main Skill, "Onboard Crossfire" tooltip stating to apply damage "to the farthest enemy" when it's actually "to the closest enemy" will be fixed.
- Catherine's Sub Skill, "Credo" continuing to apply its invincible effect in certain cases will be fixed.
Additional revisions to better the game environment will be prepared and for details, please check the patch notes coming up.
Once again, we apologize for the inconveniences caused.
Kim Cheol Hui